10. In Search of The Monkey-Arbus type photographs of the magical and mysterious circus by Randall Levenson with stories by Spalding Gray. $20.00.
11. Total Chaos-by Chicago photographer/artist/Dadaist Joyce Neimanas. Finally imagery that takes advantage of the plastic ability and possibility of computer technology. An exciting, personal and humorous book. $95.00-Paper
12. The 1984 Case Study in Finding an Appropriate TV . Newswoman- manipulated and directed by the irreverent adventurer Robert Heinecken who mixes imagery newscasters as Bill Curtis, Joan Lunden, Connie Chung as if they were ingredients for scrambled eggs. Stamped Signed $165.00.Paper
13. The Red Couch-A Portrait of America. See America with a red couch in front of every wonderful photographic scene$20.00 - Large Paper
14. Chicago Houses-with photographs by Jonas Dovydenas- a portrait that shows the diversity, beauty and elegance of Chicago architectural houses. $30.00. Hardback
15. Cocaine True Cocaine Blue-by Eugene Richards, heart wrenching images of both poverty and cocaine. $20.00. Paper
16. Untitled-by Diane Arbus with incredible photographs by one of the most important photographers in this century! Aperture- $45.00. Hardback
17. Crumb Comics- by the original and lovable but misogynist creative Robert Crumb. Terrific book $18.00. Large Paper.
18. Flood-by artist and cartoonist Eric Drooker who has done an unusual and innovative novel in pictures that are terrific. $15.00. Paper.
19. The Tiger Who Wore White Gloves - disguise as a children's tale with wonderful drawings by Timothy Jones. Signed $25.00. Paper
20. A Gentle Madness-by Nicholas A. Basbanes whose passion for his subject makes this non-fiction tale seem like fairy tales . This is the strange but true stories of Bibliophiles, Bibliomanes and their Eternal Passion for books. 15.00. Paper.
21. Smokestore Lighting-a very special book for barbecue lovers who travel seeking their passion in figuring licking good restaurants throughout the country. Wonderfully delicious descriptions and photographs of these original specialty places. $25.00. Hardback
22. Jerry Fawe1l v. Larry Flynt- in a refreshing discussion on the First Amendment. Will Larry Flynt turn out to be the courageous hero of the nineties? $15.00. Hardback